Wednesday, December 14, 2011

thralskrake and araspongbyllib

Thralskrake, the Epeyungspid from Eyagot dropped the helical gnoove-knife on the ground, and it shattered. Araspongbyllib, the Pund observer nodded assent. "Has it really been that long?" questioned Thralskrake. Araspongbyllib spoke "It has been roughly fourteen million conques since the Elusqeo conflict. I managed to have myself sealed in a cube of sold iridium for the first eight million conques. For the past six million or so I have been checking out the local phrenomes: there are some suggestive local conceptual hierarchies that indicates that we are on the waxing cycle of mylirstid migration. I didn't know that mylirstids came farther than the Augzayle gulfshelf, but as we are a measure or two from Silosset, and their are abundant mylirstids in torpor, the chances are we have hit on one of the substrata of the Augzayle, which means, that if I understand the stratigraphy of this area correctly, we may be able to find a tunnel plume to Boriogomia, which as it stands is still on the Minor Reticulation."

Thralskrake's eyes lit up: "So there's a chance we can return to Zohore?"
Araspongbyllib continued: "Mind you, we're pretty deep into Augzayle. This far into a gulfshelf and there are undoubtedly going to be Accidents, Reparations, and Defenestrations. My Heptant is a little off, but as long as we ride westerly for a while we might avoid them. We may have to drop a level or two to find a tunnel plume easily. If we are where I think we are, and the map update I just caught is valid -- it authenticates but I don't know if the signature is forged."
Thralskrake asked: "were you able to recover the CGC blade stash?"
Araspongbyllib sunk: "No. That worries me. I think we may need to find that before we even think about traversing to Zohore. There are living things here that are capable of using one of those that have no business, and if the stash's containment is damaged there could be all sorts of nastiness"

No comments: