Tuesday, February 22, 2011

bugaboos of the undermonster.

Dozpadro of the Arschyne Highlands collected two droves, and look man, stop, I've had enough of this. I'm just sitting here at this point in the erf for Herr Mosposio and I can't be bothered to answer every meaningless query the Majordomo Brokvoom issues, in triplicate, written in Basque. I just don't have time. A fiddly one he is. All "I'm the major of the domo!" arigato Mr. Roboto he goes, pointing out naked emperors everywhere he goes. In fact, I'm fairly certain that everyone is a naked emperor to him. It's kind of scary to watch. Yesterday he interrupted a badminton game to loudly and irritatingly call a flock of starlings "a congress of naked emperors!". If he weren't the grandaunt of Lec Vronsitio he'd probably be taken to a rest area and given a hamburger.

No comments: