Saturday, May 28, 2011

trust not what the orange snail can mistake for a modular form

Artalgn? The Blesterferry of Thentec? Byalgum, fee's essthrayt gossins a musty! Thranstock gloggers the beremuffingont! Cherengerell? Auntherec? One throntear too far! Two too many! Ooh, like a sulfur! Dunny perhaps some illegal data structures. I gotsa queues, I gotsa stacks, I gotsa trinary trees and deques to lather and laminate your computational eigenfronds from here to Menthengerell, only a werry a donzlet, and half a werry for a functing! Byalgum, the spossoms of Blordge leave a tenthennering in my pocket for a donzlet of Yoks. And if I were the Vice-Ansthaulme of Cloggers' Punkt, I'd be twisty ways and divisory, if you get my definite Dedekindergarten in a oscillatory tubule, my matey! Voo. I'd have a mustard and be a mouthwash, but if the preceptors and their avonts be persuasiblenickety like a green george, I'd have my work cut out for me. They're sort of pugnaciously miserly with their donzlets and tenthennerings, and only give me scraps to work with. I've got some fine wares here. Pure lambda compilers written in the cosmic language, mind you. Not the sort of algorithmic pontoons that Aragmnio Fosparillo or Yeriyok Goo-Zadwallader are dealing out in kind to the foolish avonts, most of whom spend their thrungills on implementations of Karatsuba multiplication on particle-abacuses, much to the ire of their preceptors. Fortunately, the preceptor Vovonsil Lzongtep Alkyriobe spends many a tenthennering on my donzlet, and numerous werrys on my Yoks.  

No comments: