Thursday, January 08, 2009

be prepared.

The nightmare of the tonnage engines still lies deeply scathed in the iron-indium rods of the martindales and the gesschuts-vonglers of Vretnutnik. Translate the choo-choo sounds from Vattanagale to Prosperonian? Unhand me, thy revolverule! I say, it is a most pretuntimentious thing, a bar-stalk of a cavernosa, an antennule of a wovvodge-kermoiler. I, like most gentleflvranks of my trempmonkey, carry both stithers and varrumpstent in my broddage-bus, and a small supply of unfrundled mavverwoorts, each with ignition octonule and crupzaziole, ready for use during the craziest of follieres! So despair not with worries of whitherings and plask-harrangues, of jirrup-vovongules and dirripfengles: preparation is the key! I keep a frosted ontwornch with me at all times, its krepflascar steadied in Occam-fashion, and when a Lromaceous Krobbage interferes with my lunkvrooding, I can detach the rulling spoke and throw it at the Krobbage, the krepflascar volatilising instantly, defrosting the ontwornch, and with the nacreous, vaporescent clouds of ontwornch confusing the Krobbage, I can easily make my escape. Or, I could find myself in a Fluvium and accosted by a Starrapteous Closyvlocht: it is simply distracted by a flung stither. The point is that my seemingly obstreperous hyperpreparation protects me in these circumstances, and thusly I advise you to lean towards carrying an unscarred Apothripteon, a pillanied Gatheptika, and at least a brinning kit wherever you go.

No comments: