Thursday, June 29, 2006

I think, hrm, I don't know. I don't know many things, but in this day and age that's relative. I mean, here I am, with some fairly detailed knowledge of fonts, computers, aesthetics, and the world is foaming at its teeth about viral marketing, people suffering millions of miles away, and other people's various difficulties. And I'm supposed to care about it all? Again, I don't know. My atttempts to be explicit and precise with stating my problems have resulted in complete miscommunication. Sometimes I wonder if people need to have it tattoed on their actual brains in order to remember things. So I meander on my way and just pretend , or ignore all the persistent crap that I have to wade through. And hope that someday, somehow, this insanity ends,, or at least, is replaced by some more decent forms of insanity.

No comments: