Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ahengmoia, beyond, await, Arrivalist

Of course, I have no idea about the next few bars, all a bit blurry and foggy. I think my paranoia's been a little on the heavy, lumbering, ponderous side of late. Maybe a marimba or a xylophone -- the phrase 'bus station marimba metal' always meant a happy point of departure to fanswerving distant sea-eroded piers with ice cream sellers and on-the-spot bearded algebraic topologists (one of the three is definitively artifice: either they're not actually bearded, or they're not actually algebraic, or they're not topologists) willing to sell you a gouda toroid inscribed with math glyphs dusted with paprika

A Maslow wag proffered "But do you lo..", and I interrupted: "Do you know that thing about parallel intents? We shared music: we saw the same things, without prompting, without having to tab-complete years of emotional dialogue about buying the wrong brand of continent or of sneezing out of tune, or rooting for the Blefescu Argumentum-Ad-Authoritarians instead of the Laputan Circumstantial-Ad-Hominems, but I could never get into sports be painful, and no, I didn't play Ferdinand. I wanted to be the Boatswain but got cast as Lord Francisco instead and was unhappy about it. No relationship is perfect, then again, playing that dice game involving cosmic songs played out in microcosm and being mysterious only really works when you don't have so many cards to put on the table, and that form of, ergh 'courting', seems very disingenous: "For I am the Duke of Flaaghai, fated from my origin to be the second worst Slowly-Emplace-Catnip-in-The-Jar-of-Pasta sauce artisan this side of the Orinoco", I usually ache when I hear people voluntarily backing into such life-narratives. "Did you roar?" I'll ask. "Could you be singing more harmoniously your part of the cosmic song?" I'll kvetch. Sure, we've all those messy stone ruins in one's psyche where the life course went topsy turvy hither and thither, but for us? When?.. when we couldn't tell where one of our inner narratives left off and the others narrative started."

No comments: