Wednesday, September 17, 2014

a message breath robed in Oak, a story for thine cloak

Unperfunctorial glimpses (in apricot oil? sun oranges?) bedeckt by altruistic insomnity, perhaps winding and wreathed might retell scheduling chance tales. I dreamt I wrote your name in my left handed script amidst an array of gorgonzola english, also three encounters with butterflies, a blue morpho on my face, a tiny white one fluttering by, and a flock of electrical violet ones. Of others and evers and nevers and elses I concoct emulacras of permanence, in a sea of transience, in the hopes one might splash mindlong into deep elsetime, marked by geologic chronologues, stratigraphies, karst, a recent transfiguration of the climate calmly passes beyond simple comprehensibility into the immediately ineffable. Aches and moments and affinities and augur’d proximities do crash in frothy complexity. (aside: the ancient soothsayer said the apropos word is ‘uharo’, better than trying to fit into one of two categories, where a third one glosses less worry). Sparks and slips and preforespake of unsundered continuity and congruence amidst signal to noise ratios might blur mine juggler’s frets (though I am unstring’d), but the birdsong is a simpler telegraph. Specifics intrigue: a fire ignited by joy? Why comport thyself to an airy zone? Nary, even my common unique station is wrackt by unstable arrangements and confused phonemes, but by such art persistence beckons, and such queries have no urgency besides the filigrees of native curiosity. I dreamt of gulfs, shores, jetties, flowing rainbow rivers, etherfroth and quintessencefoam filtered through with encrypterosaurs of Planck fluctuations ensconced by thine succor, and I found myself nourished. Though my docket vexeth, scattered gluons ferry arterial lightning and by-and-by borrowed moments earning interest and birefringent trividends upon a glittering silk cantilever vanishing prior to the horizon. Fine rivulets of language alliterated along like the lightning, and in them I heard woven fabrics our home context offering safety, so if mine attention was fractious, I duly offer further spoons.

No comments: