Monday, March 24, 2008

per text field!

my psorf ja; mal a hao G G makd a ygok a hgahhsl A hao; A sevs;d A mavala al mappd a macagao ma A married mapping that I needed to find my place before stopping, a magic sort of thing that distinguished the frogs from the bushed and then transcended with the capacity to not know where any of the things where I was trying so very hard not to lose my place but I did anyway it was so hard not to forget I had to forget but in order to remember I had to relax and that's the hardest thing I suppose, just letting go, I don't do it so well by myself and generally have needed unnecessary surrogates for a bit of love and the slightest bit of attention I'd rather not have to go to such extreme lengths but in such a world of 

I had to switch to dvorak because I really apparently don't touch type in qwerty: I chance quick glances at the keys or I reregister with the keyboard by peripheral vision and the things that manage to escape the confines of my mind in dvorak are distinct from those things that manage to escape it in qwerty and I found that after a line or so of writing in the dark I couldn't remember the qwerty layout and I had to switch to dvorak because while I am not the fastest dvorak writer in the world I know where the keys are without looking. 

No comments: