Sunday, March 16, 2008

the itinerant jazz that awaits the sneaky kiester

its obscura, like the nostrils of the monster, lovingly carved from the managers and the paradoxes of the cumin coated Tea Mother's Preparation Guide or some other essential document provided by the doula: I had not been present at the outset of the convocation nor had I been quite ready to provide my services for interested parties: setting is paramount in these ventures and I was not the last to have the portable calculating machine go completely haywire as I attempted to compute the number of erbium nuclei in a sphere surrounding me to a radius of several million light years: my confidence was not impeded, but I did request that the stars become the shepherds as the wool unwittingly provides the center of several voraciously wobbly political economies and that's not even taking into account the pluralist nature of the transroboticist conclaves (mostly small huts and scattered detritus along the M'ho river along with an unstable living community which often undergoes usurpments and malfeasances of many kinds.

No comments: