Sunday, September 23, 2007

booking nasal passages

Endilprent accosts Major Telsorius: "I say, dear chap, is the tensor field divergent", under threat of misery there is no reply. "Is the qualia of the equation public domain", again, no answer, under threat of meaningless. Lhusuf and Vexil have a gram of deoxygenated astral substance, which they have no idea of its properties. X-ray protection scarves dote the horizon, not having a plan or a pravex. Odd cubes of levitating blue foam occasionally collide with me. On occasion, a blood red eye robot will ask questions "Why is the sky green?", "What is the cube root of negative minus reverse inverse three if the sun is purple?", "I am three handed and four nosed, and do not read the messages in the sand. If the skylark is acronymous, what am I?". I cannot answer them, for they are too silly.

No comments: