Friday, November 03, 2006

the daily weal: gestalt fealty/membership.

Apparently, I have "trappings of a Hindu", or so my extremely cursory analysis produces. I say "govvorongoa" which goes along with the sounds of the shruti and the gauraunga mantra. I've got the Gayatri mantra somewhat mismemorized. Curiously, with one transposition you'd take my surname and get "Ramesh" which means "ruler of Rama" apparently. I certainly think that I've been pretty close to the ?center? as far as the Hinduism gestalt mediated by the Gayatri mantra goes. By some arguments the differences between Hinduism and Buddhism are low order code cleaves. There is definitely continuity (more easily apprehended) between the centers of both gestalts as considered as schizotomes in holotome. In the same way, I can say I have "trappings of a Buddhist". I eschew religiosity, because it florbs and mires with low level code order comparison failures brought about by a lack of sensory competence (whether willing, desultory, intentional, or otherwise).
Apparently the Hinduism's tantrayama influenced the development of Vajrayana Buddhism.

And I think I've just synthesized a viewpoint which is homomorphic after a fashion to the reincarnationalism, but in a different kind of way. Instead of reincarnation in the sense of having a life that follows yours serially, you kind of live all of your potential lives, specifically yours, at once. You are a energetic coelemated worm which moves through space, eating food, producing waste products. Recognize that you are a worm, a creature that is pretty much moving one-dimensionally and is concerned with one-dimensionalities. You are a gestalt by way of yourself, continually interfering and thusforth. If the gateway to tumbolia is a maturity test, it is the capacity to act as ethically as possible given your circumstances.

No comments: